To help my sponsor promote and sell their company's products, to create revenue, and achieve 100% customer satisfaction, while learning good work ethics to help me in my career.
Currently a Sophmore at Orange County High School. After graduation, I would like to enroll in college and learn to become a Heavy Diesel Mechanic. I would also like to become a Pro Bass Angler.
- I have good communication skills while talking with or in front of people.
- I like to familiarize myself with the product I'm selling, before selling products to customers.
- I am very outgoing and willing to work hard to obtain the company's goals.
- Life long member fo Rhoadesville Baptist Church
- Active member of Orage County High School Bass Anglers Club since March of 2008
- Achieved fishing conservation by cleaning up our local ponds and lakes.
- I helped to bring in over half of the team's weight at the Six Man Team Tournament, which helped us to win First place for the Third year in a row.
- The last two years for the Orange County Jr. Bass Fishing Club, I have caught over 55 pounds of fish.
- Earned medals at teh Scholastic 2008 Tournament of Big Fish and 2 Fish Maximum Limit of the Youth 10 - 14 Division
- 2nd Place Junior Varsity Division 2008
- Four 1st Place blue ribbons for Big Fish, Maximum Fish, and Total Weight
- Ten 2nd Place ribbons for Bigh Fish and Total Weight
- Five 3rd Place ribbons for Bigh Fish and Total Weight
- Three 4th Place ribbons for Bigh Fish and Total Weight